(as of Oct 29,2020 18:02:07 UTC – Details)
You Are 1-Click Away From Learning SEO In Plain, Dummy-Easy Language!
The secret to succeeding in any business online is simple; have targeted eyeballs seeing your content and you will smile all the way to the bank. But with millions of other people having the same goal of getting people’s attention to their content, I know you know all too well that it can be hard to get those eyeballs.
When you couple that with the fact that search engines and popular social media platforms are constantly changing algorithms that render what been working for a while to stop working, maintaining the constant stream of eyeballs month after month, year in year out, can be an uphill task.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
You can stay on top of everything by learning the ins and outs of SEO to unleash its full capabilities.
How do you go about it?
Where do you even start?
How do you find the right keywords and phrases to target?
How do you get people to click on your content (videos, articles, images and such)?
How do you get them to engage with you?
How do you convert these people to paying customers that bring in a steady stream of $$$?
And most importantly, how do you measure whether what you are doing is working or not?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading. It covers the ins and outs of SEO to help you start seeing the kind of results you so much desire from your online marketing efforts.
More precisely, the book covers:
- The basics of SEO, including what it is, how it works, why you need it, the different approaches to SEO, different concepts in SEO and more
- How to conduct proper keyword research to set yourself up for success from the beginning
- The latest information on the inner workings of Google, the biggest search engine and probably your biggest source of organic traffic, including how Google ranks websites
- Powerful SEO strategies that will get your website ranked high on Google fast
- How to boost your on-page SEO like a pro using different strategies
- How to structure your website for maximum automatic SEO advantage
- How to get the people visiting your website to click on your articles, pages, videos and images without begging
- A comprehensive understanding of the sales funnel
- How to leverage the full power of content marketing for SEO benefits
- How to measure success using different tools for tracking progress, including how to interpret the results and take action
- Powerful tools that you will find helpful for keyword research, optimization, link building and analytics
- How to find a perfect blend of SEO and social media marketing, including how to use SEO for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube along with different analytics
- When to pay to play and how to go about it like a champ, including when and why use PPC, how to go about the research process, choose the right keywords, set up and optimize your campaigns, bid right, optimize your campaigns, drive sales etc.
- And much more!
The book breaks down the seemingly complex topic into easy to follow, beginner friendly language to help you to apply what you learn as soon as you put it down.
Click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now With 1-Click to get started!