eBay dropshipping plugin
Dropshipping plugin for eBay website. Import products, product variants, fulfill orders, etc. (10+ features to automate your dropshipping business).
The plugin is not only for dropshipping business, but for the affiliate marketing too. Join to the eBay affiliate program and earn affiliate comission when sell eBay products.
All Features of the eBay plugin
- Import any products from eBay – easily import products from eBay.com directly into your store.
- Fulfill / Place orders automatically on eBay – have your orders shipped directly to your customers in just a few clicks. Using the chrome extension
- Search products for specific eBay seller – use the seller ID to find all product from that seller.
- Product variations – offer different variations of your products, such as multiple sizes, colors, materials, and more.
- Filter eBay content – add lists of phrases you want to be replaced or removed completely from content imported from eBay
- Product customization – edit your products as you wish: change titles, descriptions, images, anything!
- Inventory and price auto-updates – know that your inventory and prices are always up to date.
- Pricing automations – create pricing rules, and price your products in bulk.
- eBay affiliate & dropship – with this plugin you can sell products as dropshipper or using eBay Affiliate Key.
This plugin utilizes the official eBay API methods to automate your dropshipping experience. You need to create your own developer account on eBay and get the API credentials to start using the plugin.
Please check the demo before purchasing the plugin.
Frontend Preview – displaying of products in WooCommerce. You can change the view as you want by editing the WooCommerce template files.
Backend Preview – plugin backend.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
*Added error message that is thrown when Client ID or Client Secret have incorrect values in the plugin settings.
*Added new eBay API auth support
*Desc clean procedure refactoring *Fixed: Order fulfillment feature will use the original attribute values if they have been changed in the import list *Fixed: minor bugs
*Fxed import quiantity *Fixed regular pricing calculaion *Fixed: minor bugs
*Added: a feature to place orders automatically on eBay using the eBay2Woo chrome extension *Fixed: minor bugs
*Fixed: the import list bug *Added a new constant E2W_KEEP_DESCRIPTION_HTML_TAGS, if it's set to TRUE, then HTML tags are not replaced in a product description *Fixed a bug with synchronization *Fixed: minor bugs
*Fixed: remove empty images from the description of imported product *Fixed: compatibility bug with new WooCommerce plugin *Fixed: synchronization bug *Fixed: minor bugs
*Fixed: pricing update bug *Fixed: stock issue *Added: convert image to large option(Convert images to large) *Added: free shipping search filter *Fixed: minor bugs
*Added: new button to "Add all to Import List" which is available on Ebay2Woo > Search Products page *Added: new "Products per page" option in the plugin settings, it sets the number of products showing on Ebay2Woo >Search Products page per page *Added: the ability to search products for specific seller ID *Fixed: minor bugs
How to install Ebay Dropshipping plugin?